Want to make your employees feel as valuable as the Taj Mahal?
Break down the Great Wall of China between you and your boss?
Stop fighting it out in the Colosseum of egos?
Then bring these 7 'wonderful' traits to the workplace:
- Seek FIRST to understand, then to be understood.
- Listen aggressively.
- Give others the benefit of the doubt.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Say "Thank You."
- Refuse to gossip or listen to it.
- Do what you say you are going to do.
Of course, these traits can enhance other areas of your life too, so feel free to take your work home with you.
Have a great weekend!
-Hope Horner, 2013
Trait #1 is my favorite habit from the classic leadership book by Stephen Covey: The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People Get it Here!
What are the Seven Wonders of the Modern World? You're never too old for the Disney channel!